Gutter Cleaning in Portland, Oregon
Are your gutters leaking? Is rain gutter runoff washing away your landscaping? The probable cause is a clogged downspout. The leakage typically occurs in one or two spots around the perimeter of your property. If you have poor surface drainage, puddles appear on the ground within a half hour and continue to form until the storm ends. At Crestview Window Cleaning in Portland, OR, our approach and concepts for gutter cleaning are the following:
- Inspection of neighboring roof line for any leaves, sticks and other debris
- Remove all gutter debris from a gutter line
- Debris are contained at all times and hauled away
- Test downspouts for proper flow.
Bidding Criteria, Timing, and Cost
At Crestview Window Cleaning, our gutter cleaning bidding criteria is from evaluation by comparison. Reliance upon information from previous gutter cleaning projects that closely resemble the following criteria:
- Roof Slope
- Accessibility to the perimeter
- Landscaping and an anticipated average amount of debris within the gutters.
Projected costs reflect an approximate time to clean, haul away, and dispose of gutter debris.
We make the water falls from your gutters go away!
Equal to or less than 1500 Square Feet
Approx 2500 Square Feet
Approx 3500 Square Feet
Approx 4500 Square Feet
Call Today for a Free Estimate on Your Window Cleaning Project 503-227-5907